BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wedding Weekend

This weekend a close friend of mine got married in West Chester, PA. It was a gorgeous wedding with tons of personal details and touches. I was lucky enough to read during the ceremony, so I wanted to look really nice. I wore a black dress that I got from Simply Be about a year ago maybe? It is the only thing I have ordered from there - and I really like it. Nice quality and cut. I don't know why I haven't ordered anything else from them yet, maybe soon. I was also wearing some amazing shoes - however, I didnt take any outfit shots! I am a terrible blogger, I know. The pics below are candids.

I have been really into make-up lately. For this look I went pretty dramatic/evening - black eye liner, false lashes, oxblood lips. It felt like a lot of make-up for me, I think it turned out pretty well though.




Don't I have good-looking friends!? Do you like to go dramatic with make-up for special occasions? What do you do?

Megan

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the dramatic look! You're becoming quite the make up maven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many ppl can pull off those lips like you did!! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dramatic lip colors! And black eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete