BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Feeling Fall

Look at me! Making a post! Hooray!

My sister just sent me these maroon ModCloth tights. In the past, it has been hard for me to find plus sized tights in colors other than black. When I received these in the mail I was super excited, but then thought - what do I wear them with?! A floral dress that I have with maroon in it seemed maybe too matchy (still might give it a shot). But another pattern looked too busy. I flipped through my dresses and came across this navy one. It's from Macy's about a year ago, pretty sure I paid about $20 for it. Then I had to find a cardigan. I landed on these dark teal one from ModCloth. I paired the whole thing with my leapord flats.

Lots of colors, but since they are the same tone, I felt like the worked together nicely. A study in fall shaded. (oh and sorry for the bad picture quality, had to use my camera phone)


 
 
Have you been feeling fall-inspired in your clothes lately?
 
 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment