BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Here we go!

Welcome to BodyLoveFatshion

This is a part of my body love and acceptance journey. I plan to use this as a place to highlight fatshion, self-acceptance, health at every size, anything positive, empowering, and hopefully delightful!

Tonight was date night with the hubbs. We moved into a new place that is only a 10 minute walk from shops and restaurants so tonight we went over there for dinner and drink. Helloooo margaritas and guac!

I apologize in advance for the extremely low quality of the pics here. I guess cell phone pics won't work for this venture!

                                           I am very into berry lips right now.


Adorable new peplum top from Modcloth.com Hard to tell, but there is a bow on the back. Also, INC jeans from Macy's. Gold woven flats from DSW.


Peplums just hit me in the right spot. Tight at the waist and then flows out.


And why on Earth would a cupcake be fat free??! We didn't eat cakelove tonight, but I have had it before, yum.

I hope you keep checking back to BodyLoveFatshion!


1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be checking back! xo jos

    ps - I couldn't see the pictures on my phone :(

    ReplyDelete