BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Saturday fun-time explosion


Saturday was nice and sunny so I finally got to take advantage of the pool at our new place with some friends. I wore my new swim suit from Land's End. It's a one piece that I got on sale. Here are pictures of me in a bathing suit, embracing body love by putting them on the internet!



My gorgeous friends - body diversity is wonderful!

That night we grabbed dinner and drinks at a place nearby. I wore another peplum - I just can't quit them! This one is from Macy's and I belted it with a belt from Eloquii that I got when they were going out of business for $5. My shoes are little peep toes flats from Modcloth.




Hope you had a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. loving that picture wall behind you! (not to mention you + peplum = me in love). I see that 2/10 things on that wall are from me, yesssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I love all 3 of those bathing suits and all 3 of those people wearing them (sorry I keep using the word love but it's true).

    ReplyDelete