BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Same clothes, two ways

So last night the hubbs and I had to run a bunch of errands. We ended up at both Target and Kmart and I couldn't pass up perusing the plus size sections at both stores. I scored this black t-shirt at Target for $10, and this tribal print skirt at Kmart for $13 - not bad for a whole outfit! I styled it two ways, with the shirt out for a more casual/day time look, the other with the shirt tucked in and belted. Which do you like better?




 
 

I am pretty excited about these cheap finds. I don't think I would ever thought to check Kmart before. Do you have favorite spots for cheap finds?


 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that tribal skirt! You are shopping like me, good job. Tucked in with gold belt wins for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to give me a course in Accessories 101. I never would have thought to put that belt on and it changes everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the belt, definitely. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete