BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Friday, August 16, 2013

I love being tan

Man, I love being tan. I know it is so bad for me, but I just can't resist laying in the sun all day at the beach. The hubbs and I had a wonderful trip -  we spent most of out time lounging by the ocean or pool, but also took a day trip to Isla Saona and spent an afternoon on dune buggies.

My sister let me borrow this dress for the trip, it's from Target and over a year old. The hubbs loved it, he told me to ask my sister if I could keep it. One of the things I love most about being tan is not need to wear any make-up. In the picture I am 100% natural and loving it!

Oh, and please excuse the lower picture quality. Our camera battery died on the first day of the trip and I forgot to pack the charger - so we relied on our iphones and bought a disposable camera. Remember those? Kodak fun-saver, felt like we were living in 1998!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment