BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Running errands and Anniversary dinner

So this first outfit I wore just running around. I got this shirt at Land's End, not something I would usually pick up but it was on major sale and the print was really cheerful. The pants are black jeggings are Jessica Simpson from Macy's. The g-g-g-gorgeous Coach purse was a gift from my sisters when I graduated from grad school this past May - it's the prettiest color, somewhere between coral, orange, and red.




It was also the hubs and I one year anniversary, already! We went to Cookology for a cooking class. It was fun and really yummy - we have some leftover brownies in the fridge with chili pepper ganache that I looking forward to enjoying again tomorrow. I wore this ModCloth dress that I have had for a while with a pair of gold flats from DWS.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why you focus so much on your outfits and neglect to mention the chic plastic apron that Sean is sporting! Obviously one reason your marriage works is due to your shared love of fashion. Seriously, I do love both outfits in this post. The shirt reminds me of a Georgia O'Keefe poppy painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! Keep the comment coming, love them! :)

      Delete
  2. I finally figured out how I can comment!! Love, love both outfits and am going to need to see them in person ASAP. You know I'm obsessed with those gold flats. Can't believe you've been married a year already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you can comment! I will have a fashion show for you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE that ModCloth number. It looks SO guuuuuud on you and in the pictures, it looks like the yellow detailing has a curved edge to it. So pretty! Also, what sauce is on Sean's apron? I want to lick it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sean has some chipotle sauce that we mixed with mayo to make a delish dressing for pasta salad!

      Delete