BodyLove through fashion, self-acceptance, fat-acceptance, anything and everything acceptance!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Maxin' all cool

So for my birthday my mom, sister and I went to the mall to go back-to-school shopping, just like it was 1998. I am starting at a new school, teaching a new grade level and generally I am trying to up my professional-dress game. Someday, I would like to mentor and coach teachers, so, dress for the job you want and all that. We hit up Kohl's and JCPenny's, I was pretty pleased with the plus-sized offerings at both stores and there were great sales. I got this dress below at Kohl's on sale for about $15. It is on the casual side for work, but is perfect for date night, running errands, etc. I loves it.



I was also really feeling my make-up. Just felt all dewy and youthful.

3 comments:

  1. so pretty! show us more, show us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Megan! You look gorgeous ;) Thanks for sharing!!! xo Jess (from PSU!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want to orgasm in that dress

    ReplyDelete